Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Various Mac (Sonnet and Quantum) items (Page 1 of 1)
  toddyjoe (Profile)
  4 MB

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:34 pm

As I mentioned in another post, I have a stash of Mac items and parts that I am not using. I am hoping some of you might be able to give this stuff a better home. All items are working as of their last use:

-Apple 800K External Drive, Model No. M0131. Slightly yellowed color on backside from sun exposure. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Mac-to-VGA video adapter. Non-adjustable and does not have DIP switches for screen resolution so you might be stuck with 640x480 resolution on pre-OSX operating systems. No problems adjusting screen resolution on OSX. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-VGA-to-Mac video adapter. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-50-pin (Male) to 68-pin (Male) SCSI adapter. Still in original box. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-50-pin (Female) to 68-pin (Male) SCSI adapter. Still in original box. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-OEM Apple 10BaseT Ethernet card, Comm Slot I type. Came from a Performa 5260. Printed on card is the following: "Asante Tech Inc. c. 1996, MacCon CS PWA 09-00098-12 Rev. E." $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Apple Performa 5260 motherboard. Worked fine last time it was run this summer. This is the motherboard only and does not include the backpanel with the handle that mounts to the board when installed in a computer; that got transferred to my upgraded motherboard. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Apple Powermac 7200 motherboard. Worked fine last time it was run a few weeks ago. Comes with free Techworks 256KB L2 cache card. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Two 72-pin SIMM memory modules, each 8MB, 70ns, FPM. "Samsung KMM5322200AW-7" printed on each. $10 for both shipped in the continental U.S.

-Two 72-pin SIMM memory modules, each 32MB, FPM. "27820-70 A012339" printed on each. $10 for both shipped in the continental U.S.

-Sonnet Crescendo PCI 7200 for Powermac 7200, G3 400Mhz. Still in original box with manual and disk. $40 shipped in the continental U.S.

-A/V module for Powermac 7500/7600 computers. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-A/V module for Powermac 8500/8600 computers. Has video-out unlike 7500/7600 model but video-out only works on 8500/8600 motherboard. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Quantum ProDrive LPS 50-pin SCSI hard drive, 105S model (100MB). $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Mac OS 9.0.4 installation disks and test disk (three disks in full set) for iMac DV models. These are the gray disks that only work for an iMac. $10 for set shipped in the continental U.S.

Leave me a private message here if interested in any item. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name if you want to check that out first. Thanks!

toddyjoe (Profile)
  4 MB

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

Hello again! I still have a good number of these items available. I am also willing to entertain offers if you want to make one. Thanks!

toddyjoe (Profile)
  4 MB

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

As an update, the following items are sold:
- Apple 800K External Drive
- Two 72-pin SIMM 8MB memory modules
- Two 72-pin SIMM 32MB memory modules
- Quantum ProDrive LPS 50-pin SCSI hard drive
- Mac OS 9.0.4 disks

Other items are still available and negotiable. Thanks!

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.