Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Need your help! (Page 2 of 2)
Post ReplyGo to page Previous  1, 2
  wall (Profile)
  256 MB

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:36 am

You're not that far off with using onions. Smaller amount of those will give a dog anemia, and a large quantity will start an internal hemorrage and the dog will die.

Just keep the dog and dump the wife, that'll be a much better solution.

Yeti (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:06 am

I say go for the onions... the r/c car too!!! And I say your better liked than you give yourself credit for. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Minimalist (Profile)
  128 MB

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 pm

wall wrote:

Just keep the dog and dump the wife, that'll be a much better solution.

Someone that shares my view on women. Eve was a cruel joke perpetrated on Adam by Allah.

Minimalist (Profile)
  128 MB

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Yeti wrote:

I say go for the onions... the r/c car too!!! And I say your better liked than you give yourself credit for. Thanks for the laugh!!!

The man in the story that is not well liked is not me. I'm the dog. The onions are the girls that certain people seem to think the dog is interested in. But as everyone knows, dogs don't eat onions. AND, dogs don't get jealous of pigs eating onions. AND, a dog that attacks an r/c car that is harassing him is not evidence that the dog likes onions. The r/c car is a radio station. I like speaking in metaphors if you hadn't noticed.

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.