Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Cable filters and if anyone has used one (Page 1 of 1)
  NetTalk (Profile)
  1 MB

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 am

Cable filters and if anyone has used one before?

wove (Profile)

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm

I use a filter on my phone line in conjunction with my DSL service. It makes a difference in the quality of voice calls. I am not sure I understand what sort of information you are looking for.

bill

techstep (Profile)
  1 MB

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

Just finished reading some threads/posts so I decided to go ahead and post my experience.

Just a little over 8 months ago now, literally the day before my second daughter was

delivered, my oldest boy came into my office/dining room (no jokes please) with a grin like

the Grinch on his face. He wanted me to buy one of those digital filters. He always has me

paying $50 for his wrestling WWF stuff and Iíve also been known to watch a good boxing match

every once in a while. Long story short, I got one of those cable filters for my Motorola

DVR box in the living room WITHOUT, telling the kids or the old lady Wink. I still make the

kids ask to order stuff but when the bill comes thereís no sign of anything, heh. Every

month I squeeze about 30 PPVís out of it without having to clear the memory on the box. If I

only order like 20-25 ppvs in a month, then I donít need to clear the box because it clears

on its own every 30 days. I figured if it didnít work Iíd just get my money back since they

have like a year guarantee or somethin like that (had to check my bookmarks

www.cableboxfilters.com).

BTW, does anyone know what the Cablecard slot does?. Iíve never seen anyone who used theirs

and I donít understand what it would be used for. Is it for the cable guy when itís being

installed or something?

Thanks and God bless!

L. MacArthur

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.