Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Wanted: WGS7350 disc. (Page 1 of 1)
  Anonymous Freak (Profile)
  32 MB

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am

So I just dug my Workgroup Server 7350 out of storage, and wanted to turn it into an actual production server again.

Turns out the hard drive toasted itself. So I swapped in a new one, and went searching for my Restore Disc.

It seems to have lost itself. I did find a copy of 7.6.1 and AppleShare IP 5 in my stash, and the OS installed (after some work, had to install 7.6, then immediately update to 7.6.1 without rebooting in between.) But it turns out that my copy of ASIP is 5.0.3, which requires 8.0. I could swear I had a copy of ASIP 5.0 somewhere, but all I can find is AS4 (two still shrink-wrapped boxed copies, plus one loose,) and ASIP6.

As I would like ASIP5, since it runs on 7.6.1, and is what the WGS7350 shipped with in the first place, I'm hoping somebody has a WGS7350 restore disc they don't need. (Or, barring that, a copy of ASIP 5.0-5.0.2 they don't need.)

Thanks in advance!

(No, this is not a request for 'warez', I want the real disc. I thought for certain I had both; but for the life of me, I can't seem to find them. Of course, I can't seem to find quite a few discs I was certain I had, so maybe I have another box somewhere I just haven't found yet...)

breetie (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am

Anonymous Freak wrote:

--(No, this is not a request for 'warez', I want the real disc. I thought for certain I had both; but for the life of me, I can't seem to find them. Of course, I can't seem to find quite a few discs I was certain I had, so maybe I have another box somewhere I just haven't found yet...)

I hate it when that happens. I've got a copy of After Dark that has eluded me for years somewhere around here. And a 7.6.1 disc also...

If it's any consolation, at least you had a WGS disc. I've never been able to source one.

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.