Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Wanted; Workgroup Server 7350 restore CD (Page 1 of 1)
  Anonymous Freak (Profile)
  32 MB

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 am

Exactly what it says. I have a WGS 7350 that I've been using pretty much just as a standard "Power Mac", and I'd like to restore it to its original use as a server.

I thought I had a restore disc for it, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I have Mac OS 7.6.1 (the original OS,) on it, but not AppleShare IP. I know that somewhere I have AppleShare IP 4, 5, and 6; but no copies that work properly on 7.6.1. I would love to have the original ASIP 5.0.2 that originally came with it.

The WGS 7350, along with the 9650, were the last mainstream Macs launched before the G3, and are the latest machines that can run System 7. (Not counting the TAM.)

(Of course, I'd love to have a WGS95 and an ANS 700, as well, but those are a bit out of reach at the moment...)

32 MB

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Anyone?

24bit (Profile)
  64 MB

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm

On Macintoshgarden is a descripition of Apple System Software Recovery CD 1. I dont know if the WGS software is included, but you might take a look.

32 MB

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:57 pm

24bit wrote:

On Macintoshgarden is a descripition of Apple System Software Recovery CD 1. I dont know if the WGS software is included, but you might take a look.

No, it isn't. I have that CD. It has the base OS, but I'm looking for the complete original load, not just the OS.

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.