Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: WTB: Performa 630 parts, Sell misc stuff (Page 1 of 1)
  c750dt (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 am

I like my Performa 630CD quite a bit. The formfactor is great, it runs cool, it's reliable and it looks nice. However, with it's 2x CD rom, lack of ethernet and limited video, I can't do as much as I'd like.

If anyone has a full 64080 chip w/ FPU, an ethernet card, a scsi zip drive or anything else that could be used to upgrade what is (with the exception of memory) a stock machine, let me know what you want for it. Cash is low but I usually have plenty of parts around.

Also, if anyone wants a PowerBook 5300c sans power cord with a dead battery and a hard drive that doesn't boot, I'll give it up pretty easily so long as the cost of shipping is justified. Plastics are in great shape as is the screen. It also seems to have been a model that had parts replaced under Apple's warranty program. I also have a pair of LocalTalk RJ-11 adapters and one local talk adapter with a cable (some wierd looking one with three pins) included, a mac to vga adapter and some extra ADB mice as well as tons of vintage PC components.

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.