Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Need help finding some software (Page 1 of 1)
  iainnitro (Profile)
  32 MB

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 am

Greetings:

Been looking for some software and having trouble finding some of it. One issue is that I can't remember the name of one of the applications.

Media Pro? Anyhow, this is a program for viewing photos on your Mac. If there is something that supports PNG as well that would be great. I am currently actually running OS 9, but have plans to downgrade the machine in the very near future.

Anyhow... if someone knows the program and has a link to get it too, that would be great.

24bit (Profile)
  64 MB

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 am

Did you try this one?
http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/jpegview
I always liked it with my MacII.
There may be faster utilities though.

wove (Profile)

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 pm

iView Multimedia is perhaps what you are thinking of. It will handle all types of images that are handled by QuickTime. It is an excellent application. It has never been a free application however.

I purchased a license when it first appeared as shareware. Originally it was an easy to use consumer product with a lot of great features. As more consumer photo management applications arrived it began to stress its digital management capabilities and focus on its pro features.

MicroSoft purchased them in 2006 and the company was once again sold just a couple months ago.

bill

iainnitro (Profile)
  32 MB

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey all:

Found the software and iVeiw Multimedia WAS what I was thinking of Smile

I need to find an installer for BBEDIT 6.5 or 7 if someone has that. Bare Bones is definitely not supporting it any more even to get the shareware installer. Likewise, would buy a retail copy if someone has one.

Thanks,

Mike Needham

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.