Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Browser for OS 7.1 (Page 3 of 3)
Post ReplyGo to page Previous  1, 2, 3
  massi13 (Profile)
  64 MB

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 am

Hi, after several months i found time to dedicate to my quadra650... I created an FTP to connect the quadra650 and the macbook pro with the IP address of the last one. Now i'm able to connect to it from the quadra using transit 1.0 (1.6 doesn't work on OS T1-7.1) but i'm not able to connect to the quadra from the macbook pro... what can be possible??

Max

dpaanlka (Profile)
  1024 MB

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 pm

You need an FTP server program on the Quadra. Transmit is not that.

Also, you really should just find 7.6.1. On a Quadra there's no reason not to run the latest version of System 7.

massi13 (Profile)
  64 MB

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 am

I used NetPresenz 4 downoladed from system7 and now i'm able to connect to the Quadra650 from my MacBook Pro! now i have only to transfer files, but how can i create a copy of the quadra disk bootable with basiliskII?

Chefsessel (Profile)
  32 MB

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am

If you can do without graphics, I highly recommend you WannaBe. It is a text only browser, but it is lightning fast compared to all the older Internet Explorer or Netscape versions. I regularly use my PowerMac 7100/80 to check different news sites and it's really fun.

http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/wannabe-10b14

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.