Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: FS: Accelerator, motherboards and parts (Page 1 of 1)
  toddyjoe (Profile)
  4 MB

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:50 am

Cleaning house and I have the following items for old Mac computers for sale:

-Mac-to-VGA video adapter. Non-adjustable and does not have DIP switches for screen resolution so you might be stuck with 640x480 resolution on pre-OSX operating systems. No problems adjusting screen resolution on OSX. $7 shipped in the continental U.S.

-VGA-to-Mac video adapter. $7 shipped in the continental U.S.

-50-pin (Male) to 68-pin (Male) SCSI adapter. Still in original box. $7 shipped in the continental U.S.

-50-pin (Female) to 68-pin (Male) SCSI adapter. Still in original box. $7 shipped in the continental U.S.

-OEM Apple 10BaseT Ethernet card, Comm Slot I type. Came from a Performa 5260. Printed on card is the following: "Asante Tech Inc. c. 1996, MacCon CS PWA 09-00098-12 Rev. E." $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Apple Performa 5260 motherboard. This is the motherboard only and does not include the backpanel with the handle that mounts to the board when installed in a computer; that got transferred to my upgraded motherboard. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Apple Powermac 7200 motherboard. Comes with free Techworks 256KB L2 cache card. $15 shipped in the continental U.S.

-Sonnet Crescendo PCI 7200 for Powermac 7200, G3 400Mhz. Still in original box with manual and disk. $25 shipped in the continental U.S.

-A/V module for Powermac 7500/7600 computers. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

-A/V module for Powermac 8500/8600 computers. Has video-out unlike 7500/7600 model but video-out only works on 8500/8600 motherboard. $10 shipped in the continental U.S.

Send me a private message here if interested in anything.

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.