Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Power Macintosh 8100/110 - Server needs (Page 1 of 1)
  drop1410 (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 am

Hi I sent this email to the System 7 Today staff, but I wanted to share also with you and see if you can help me.

Greetings from Barcelona city / Spain. My name is Massimiliano (call me Max Wink

And I'm the owner of a Power Macintosh 8100/110 G3 upgrade running Mac Os 7.6.1. I'm planing to build a website showing my Macintosh collection + a lot of usefull information about how to restore and keep in business old 68k macs etc.

I visited your page about your server: http://main.system7today.com/macos76server.html

Guys would be great and I would really appreciate it, if you will able to build a manual about how to set a MacOs 7.6.1 web server… even making a youtube video? PLEASE HELP!!!, I want to put back in business my 8100 beast Very Happy

Let me know if you swould be glad to hel me with this. By the way I just downloaded the AppleShare IP update, but I can't find the 5.0 version for download… can you send me a copy?

Thanks a lot Dan and all of your staff Wink

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.