Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Best Way to watch Youtube? (Page 1 of 1)
  Mrgoomba909 (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:18 pm

I've been trying to figure out the best way... er... more like just ANY way to watch youtube through system 7.

Web browsers seem to load http://m.youtube.com just fine. I'm thinking something along the lines of downloading .3gp files from the mobile version and trying to watch them via that method...

Does anyone have any other ideas? I know it seems a bit odd, but I always like to try to get the most out of computers... ^_^

wove (Profile)

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:13 am

Viewing YouTube videos comes up on the LEM Mac OS 9 list fairly often. I am not sure if the solutions proposed for Mac OS 9 will work with OS 7, but they might provide helpful insights.

System 7's biggest short coming is in access to and use of current web technologies. That is not something that is going to change. One should remain mindful that in today's hacked web that the only security offered by System 7 is security via obscurity.

System 7 does have decent performing text editors, image editors, text editors etc, so System 7 can still do work relating to web content creation even though it will fall short in being able to directly use such content.

bill

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.