Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Epic project (Page 1 of 1)
  madmann (Profile)
  256 MB

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 pm

I needed a data acquisition system to take measurements. So i pulled out the 7100 put a 21 in lcd display on it cleaned the keyboard. Then a found a national instruments nubus i/o card and installed labview and now A WORLD CLASS DAQ SYSTEM RUNNING 7.6.1 AND LABVIEW 4.0

madmann (Profile)
  256 MB

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:01 pm

I have 1 issue.

I am using an video adapter with the dip switches to convert the apple connector to a vga lcd monitor and i am getting vertical bands maybe 10 across the screen. The bands are a different shade of color not black or white and this issue is on both the built in and pds card. 7100 with 250 mhz g3 7.6.1

any ideas Wove?

wove (Profile)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

A search on DuckDuckGo for "dip switches mac video adaptor" turns up a number of leads. Those search terms used with Google's image search turns up many pictures as well as a few useful charts.

This link seems detailed and is appears to be from a Mac source.

<http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/RGB-VGA-DIP-switchconfiguration.htm>

bill

madmann (Profile)
  256 MB

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Bill I tried all the configurations and the monitor still filckers slightly and there is vertical banding unless I set the screen to 640x 480 then it is clear

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.