Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Greetings fellow AppleGeeks! (Page 1 of 1)
  TheEisenfaust (Profile)
  8 MB

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:17 pm

My handle is TheEisenfaust. I'm a long time Apple user, with a major enthusiasm in collecting vintage Apple tech and other Apple Collectibles. Some of the folks on here may recognize me from the 68kmla forums under the same handle. I've been browsing this site for a while, and since I'm trying to expand my legacy knowledge, I figured "Why belong to one forum, when I can belong to two and get twice the experience and knowledge!" Another big reason for me signing up here is 68kmla no longer supports legacy browsers like iCab and Classilla, so it kinda stinks when I'm running on my classics for the day, and I can't log in nor see the forum... Anyways, it's nice to meet you, and I hope to not only learn from you all, but also share my knowledge with you too.

Current Mac collection as of 05/30/2014

Apple IIGS - My grandmother's machine, and the first computer I ever used
Apple //c
Macintosh Performa 631CD - My first computer
Power Macintosh G3 (Beige Minitower) - First time I used Mac OS X
Macintosh LC 475
Macintosh SE
Macintosh Performa 450
Power Macintosh 6500 - Sonnet Crescendo L2/G3 upgrade, and my daily legacy driver
Power Macintosh 7200
Power Macintosh 8600
Power Macintosh G3 (B&W)
iMac G3 (Summer 2001 600MHz Snow)
Power Mac G5 (Dual 1.8 GHz)
iBook (Clamshell w/Firewire)
iBook G4 (both 12" and 14")
PowerBook 145B
PowerBook 540
PowerBook 3400c
PowerBook G3 (Wallstreet)
PowerBook G4 (12" 1.5 GHz M9691LL/A)
MacBook Pro 15" (2.0 GHz Quad Core Intel i7 MC721LL/A)
iPad Mini (First Generation)

I also have a ton of other peripherals, but I figured I'd at least post my machine collection first before I got into my mess of peripherals.

feeef (Profile)
  64 MB

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Welcome to this forum TheEisenfaust! Smile Your collection is impressive!

I am also a member of 68kmla and as a daily user of system 7, I thought I would contribute to this forum as well!

TheEisenfaust (Profile)
  8 MB

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey feeef! Wow, sorry for the long reply. I set this forum to email me whenever a reply is sent out to me, but I guess I never got it. Honestly thought this forum was dead for a little while! -whew-

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.