Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Free System 7 mac's (Page 1 of 1)
  Osgeld (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi all, I know this is my first message and I dont really want to be one of those who try and sell then vanish but I am trying to get the word out on 2 mac's that need a good home

FREE, just pay shipping!

Mac 1, Performa 430 (mac LC2), maxed out at 10 megs, 120 meg hard disk works, floppy disk works, kind of tan, no monitor, keyboard or mouse. Works fine, will need recaps eventually as the onboard speaker wistles and whines. Compatible with the Apple IIe card.

Mac 2, This one is a bear to ship, but Powermac 9600/300, runs os7.6.1-9.1 without patches, has OS9.22, and Debian 6 on it. Stock 6 gig drive for OS9, 10 gig IBM for linux. 256 meg ram, video upgraded to hacked ATI radieon 7000 PCI (removed stock PC rom, soldered on larger rom and used updates to flash to mac), CD ROM works, Floppy drive works, missing zip drive, zip drive bezel still exists, keyboard and mouse included, choice of old os 6 era M/KB or practically brand new keytronix keyboard with trackball (dont care I have to keep one or the other for my mac SE)

please respond if interested, will provide shipping quotes based on zip code without commitment, I will entertain local pickup if your near the Middle Tennessee area

Osgeld (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 pm

couple Pictures, more on request

performa
View Linked Image

powermac

View Linked Image

ati rom hack on powermac
View Linked Image
View Linked Image

bonus otto scsi card included!!!

I dont use these machines, my retro is 8 bit, the SE satisfies my retro mac craving, just need to thin the heard , and they need a good home! I got them for 1$ and free, so I extend the offer to you, just need to cover shipping, unless you can pick up

Osgeld (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm

powermac gone performa pending

RetNavTx (Profile)
  1 MB

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 pm

I would be interested in both machines. If you will send the shippping info I'll check my budget...Thanks Ken Slay my 24/7 phone number 817-343-9172...I live in Dallas, Tx if I'm close to you I might swing by...Thanks again, Ken

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.