Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: Apple Addict (Page 1 of 1)
  mocheez (Profile)
  4 MB

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 am

Hello people!
It all started with my father's Apple IIe, back in 1984… I've been an Apple addict ever since. Some years ago I had a huge collection of about anything Apple had ever produced, including things like the Mac 128k and a NeXT Computer. That also included original software and peripherals… And suddenly I thought I ought to be an adult and I got rid of everything. After some time, I started regretting, but Steve had passed away and prices had gone mad. Yet, I slowly managed to acquire some of my favorites pieces again (mainly Apple II's and compact Mac's) but they are mainly DOS or System 6 machines. I had the opportunity to pick up a PowerMac 7600/132 for real cheap, which was running OS 8.6 real fine but I decided it was the occasion to dive back into the System 7 world. So I installed 7.6.1 with the latest updates and I'm pretty happy with it. Of course, I will definitely have a lot of questions for you guys Wink

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.