Home | SearchFAQ You are not logged in: Register | Log In

Please Read:
An important message from System 7 Today founder Dan Palka

Topic: I have a ton of legacy macs for sale. (Page 1 of 1)
  zilbermacco (Profile)
  2 MB

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:54 pm

i have lots of macs for sale!
i am not a company. i am doing a personal fundraiser for an engagement ring. (sorry for that outburst but i received many bad e-mails saying that i was a fraudulant poster- which i am not.)

on to the inventory:

LC 520: $10

LC 575: $15

5500/120: $20

5500/ 200: $35

5500/250: $45

g3 all-in-one (266 mhz): $65

(all have keyboards (due to my lack of mice, i cannot give mice with the LC models)

these are all all-in-one machines (not laptops). they have microsoft office (if you want) as well.

the g3's are not imacs- they are the pro grade versions complete with pci slots.

they all have rca a/v in/outs and the g3's also gave s-video capabbilities.

for those of you looking for a basic audio machine, i was able to successfully run protools "free" with an m-audio interface.

i have many of each machine and will cut a deal for multiple machines.

Local pickups welcome (Orland Park, Il)
Shipping is at cost to your locale (i will have them professionally packaged- no extra fees.)
If I am shipping, i will send an invoice through paypal only.

thanks for looking!

cheers!

-c

madmax_2069 (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:01 pm

which of the LC Mac's have the same inside's as the LC475, cause im looking for one to replace my blown up LC475. boy i loved that system it also was my first Mac. the LC475 that fryed is long gone and im wanting a replacement badly

Deer Steak (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 am

Looks like you want the 575:

http://lowendmac.com/quadra/q605.shtml

http://lowendmac.com/500/lc575.shtml

Deer Steak (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:52 am

Oh, BTW...I'm going to be in the Round Lake area the weekend of 10/27. I'm seriously considering one of the AIO G3's, and could pick up locally.

madmax_2069 (Profile)
  16 MB

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:48 pm

yea its the pizza box one the Performa 475 or 476 and the Quadra 605 would be the ones im looking for that is the same as the LC475. the 68K AIO one would take to much space. . the Beige G3 AIO is not a bad system

Topic Tools

Start New Topic in this folder.

© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.